Do you have a passion for chocolate?
Join our retail team of chocolate ambassadors who strive to provide the best consumer experience in our Lindt Chocolate Shops. Lindt Canada is currently recruiting for Key Holder to join our retail team at our Lindt Chocolate Shop in Calgary.
- Act as a brand ambassador for our products and services
- Provide excellent customer service
- Act as a team member to achieve sales targets and goals
- Maintain merchandising and visual standards
- Support with cash handling and inventory duties including restock of products
- Assist with corporate gifting
- Other duties as require
- 1-2 years Retail experience preferred
- Post-secondary education preferred
- A history of going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service
- A flair for merchandising and presentation of premium products
- Outstanding communications skills (oral and written)
- A talent for sales and selling
- Open and close the store
- A passion for chocolate!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
We thank all those who have applied, however only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Lindt is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request. Please contact our Human Resources department for more information.