Merchandising Specialist Opportunity
Lindt is currently looking for an experienced Merchandising Specialist to work in a variety of channels including Mass Grocery, Convenience, and Drug Stores. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented with a passion for driving success at the retail level.
- Determines call schedule by reviewing priorities with supervisor, discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products and price changes
- Maintains customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees; answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
- Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Maintains inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
- Completes call report by observing display and pricing of competitors' products.
- Helps field sales representatives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
- Provides information by reporting growth, expansion, or closing of supermarkets in assigned territory.
- Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- Enhances merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Access to a vehicle
- Comfortable with technology
- Ability to lift 25lbs
- 6 months – 1 year previous sales and merchandising experience (CPG, third party experience, strong sales background considered an asset)
Interested candidates must APPLY ONLINE ASAP
Thank you for your interest in Lindt & Sprungli. Due to the large volume of applicants, only those pre-selected will be contacted.