Brand Momentum is looking for a Field Team Lead, in Calgary
for our client GURU who is all about GOOD ENERGY. GURU is an organic energy drink brand with a 20-year history and ambition to grow! GURU shares its good organic energy for people to live their passions and do extraordinary things! If you are all about clean good energy and have awesome communication skills, this role is for you!
As a Field Team Lead, you will be influential in creating a remarkable experience for both consumes and retailers alike, all while working with a fun, creative and energized team.
Keep reading to find out how energized your summer can be!
Location/Hours per week: In Calgary, 40hrs/ week
The most important thing is personality and your Good Energy, but here are some points on experience and expertise we seek:
- You are always ready to roll up your sleeves and get the job done and attain your goals.
- You go by “nothing is impossible” – Our Good Energy Crew adapts to any kind of situation.
- You manage pressure like a champion – the show must go on!
- You love challenges and you are a hard worker – You go the extra mile.
- You are result-oriented
- You are true and authentic
Our Ideal Teammate
- 1-2 years of experience in the Sales and Merchandising
- Experience in gas & convenience is an asset
- You LOVE being outdoors- You enjoy kayaking across Lake Louise and/or snowboarding down the Rocky Mountains
- Outstanding communication skills
- Quick on your Feet-Problem solver
- You’re a people person, who can spark a conversation with anyone and everyone
- A valid driver’s license (mandatory)
- A car (mandatory)
- Ability to lift loads of up to 20lbs
- Lead, manage and inspire a team of Brand Ambassadors
- Provide up-to-date reporting in a timely manner
- Execute sampling events and merchandising program
- Setup GURU sampling events across Calgary
- Confirm planogram compliance at corporate banners (Training provided)
- Maintain and develop strong and positive business relationships with consumers and retailers
- Support in-store execution and sell to Retailers: adding shelf space, restocking shelves and refrigerators, rotating products, counting inventory, installing promotional material, setting up displays, set prices and monitor compliance with special promotions
- Advise retailers to optimize their stock levels and suggest the orders to place
- Identify and report on high opportunity, non-compliant and non-productive retail stores.
- Field Data collection and reporting.
- Ongoing Training
- Free GURU Product
- GURU Swag Gear
- An amazing team to work with
- Opportunities for growth within Brand Momentum and GURU