About the Position
We are looking for a successful and enthusiastic TEAM LEAD SALES AND
MERCHANDISING – Vancouver. The TLSM will support the execution of client
business initiatives within a defined sales territory. As the TLSM, you will
have responsibility for managing the sales and merchandising for one or more
Walmart stores. In addition, you will onboard, coach, train and support other
merchandisers within a defined territory. This role will require you, in
addition to your local responsibilities, to be out in the market approximately
50% of the time with new merchandisers to ensure delivery of the required
objectives identified by the clients.
About Brand Momentum
We are a nationally integrated Sales, Marketing and Retail agency with headquarters in Toronto and Montreal. Brand Momentum delivers authentic and enduring human connections. Rooted in Goodness: the company is a three-time winner of Canada’s top 100 Best Workplace® and one of Canada’s top 500 fastest growing companies.
About Our Culture
Goodness is at the heart of everything we do. Brand Momentum (BMI) is an enduring market leader in quality and innovation. We deliver on our promises to our clients and each other, and we do it with passion, innovation and a commitment to excellence. Every single day we live our values of integrity, respect, empowerment, commitment, fun, flexibility and fiscal responsibility while putting our valued clients at the center of every decision we make.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Own the execution of a defined territory.
- Coach, train, mentor, and support career development of merchandisers.
- Deliver on merchandising KPI’s within the Region.
- Prioritize effectively and in accordance with corporate objectives.
- Be a defined leader in program or blitz set-up, training binders, scheduling, planning territories.
- Provide leadership with the day to day logistics of the team.
- Build a strong working relationship between the clients and the team.
- Be an expert in the client’s products and market place.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of sales experience with consumer packaged goods.
- Key requirements include having a positive and outgoing personality, outstanding communication skills, and a high level of attention to details. Ability to influence collaborative relationships and make tough decisions when required.
- The candidate must be computer literate and be proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. An in-depth knowledge of sales and merchandising principles for developing and evaluating personnel purposes will be a great asset.
- Some travel will be required to support the field team.
- A reliable vehicle as well as a smart phone are necessary requirements to execute this role.
Status: Full-time - 40hours a week
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.