About the Position
Brand Momentum is currently looking for a detail orientated Sales Merchandiser to work at a retail location, for 17 hours per week on weekdays!
Don’t like the idea of sitting at a desk all day? Need to be out in the field meeting new people? Come join our dynamic team and be part of a national sales and merchandising team. Flexibility, variety, competitive compensation, and independence is what we have to offer with one of our Top Tier CPG clients!
- Making our packaged products displays look beautiful and appealing to customers
- Bringing product from the storage area and filling up the displays following a Planogram
- Updating any seasonal displays/pricing
- Placing product orders
- Executing account specific initiatives i.e. bookings, end caps, marketing programs
- Recognizing opportunities to add value on each store visit while collaborating with department personnel
- Providing regular merchandising support – maintain shelves, Planogram changes, Out of Stock correction, freshness, etc.
- Preparing and submitting required reporting daily
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor with the public and store personnel when performing duties
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Flexibility to adjust to an ever-changing market environment
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Able to stand for several hours on a continuous basis
What we offer our Merchandisers:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Ongoing support in the store from our Leads
- Flexible schedule and independence
- Opportunity to work with a nationally recognized CPG brand