Merchandising Specialist – Flowers and Plants
About the Position
Brand Momentum is looking for two detail oriented General Labourers to work together at local sites in North and West Vancouver - 12 hours per week.
· Unloading plants from shipping racks onto benches and pallets
· Pushing/pulling shipping racks through garden centre
· Ensuring retail prices are clearly posted
· Clearing, condensing and moving products each week to make room for new shipments
· Culling, cleaning, and dead heading to ensure plants are always attractive and saleable
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds alone
· Must have access to a vehicle
· Must wear steel toe footwear
· Must be able to work outside in all elements
· Must be able to work independently and as a team member
· Must observe store safety protocols
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
· merchandising: 1 year (preferred)
About Brand Momentum
We are a national integrated Sales, Marketing, and Retail solutions agency with two headquarters, one in Toronto and one in Montreal. We deliver authentic and enduring human connections, and we are led by a talented team and supported by a network of trusted partners. Rooted in Goodness, Brand Momentum is a three-time winner of Canada’s top 100 Best Workplace® and one of Canada’s top 500 fastest growing companies.
About Our Culture
Goodness is at the heart of everything we do. Brand Momentum (BMI) is an enduring market leader in quality and innovation. We deliver on our promises to our clients and each other, and we do it with passion, innovation and a commitment to excellence. Every single day we live our values of integrity, respect, empowerment, commitment, fun, flexibility and fiscal responsibility while putting our valued clients at the center of every decision we make.