Brand Momentum is currently looking for an experienced Sales Merchandising to work in the Ottawa area.
Hours per week: 24-32 hours/week
Looking for passionate individuals with a flare for merchandising and a desire to success in sales!
We are all about relationship building and leading the CPG market and so are you! You are always focused on exceeding client expectations. As a natural problem solver, you see the challenge as an opportunity. You are extremely organized and proactive in nature. The ability to get ahead of things is second nature to you and keeping current with effective sales, negotiation and merchandising practices is just what you do. Anything less than adding value simply does not enter your consciousness.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Determines call schedule by reviewing your territory list and call cycle, based on the needs of our clients.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees.
- Following the 7 Steps of the Call. Always looking for opportunities to build displays, using your relationships, from the product in back rooms.
- Understanding the process, at the store level, to gain support in getting product out of the back rooms and executing excellence in incremental displays.
- Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Daily completes call reports by observing display and pricing of competitors' products.
- Can include supporting and or assisting representatives.
- Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- Enhances sales and merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Experience and Skills Requirements:
Access to a vehicle MANDATORY
- Comfortable with technology
- Big Box store experience
- Ability to lift 25lbs
- Great negotiation, communication and selling skills
- 6 months - 1-year previous sales and merchandising experience (CPG, third party experience, strong sales background considered an asset)
Thank you for your interest in the position.