About the Position
Brand Momentum is currently looking for a detail orientated and experienced Sales Merchandising Specialist for one client to work in the Vancouver area. 32 hrs/week.
About Brand Momentum
We are a nationally integrated Sales, Marketing and Retail agency with headquarters in Toronto and Montreal. Brand Momentum delivers authentic and enduring human connections. Rooted in Goodness: the company is a three-time winner of Canada’s top 100 Best Workplace® and one of Canada’s top 500 fastest growing companies.
About Our Culture
Goodness is at the heart of everything we do. Brand Momentum (BMI) is an enduring market leader in quality and innovation. We deliver on our promises to our clients and each other, and we do it with passion, innovation and a commitment to excellence. Every single day we live our values of integrity, respect, empowerment, commitment, fun, flexibility and fiscal responsibility while putting our valued clients at the center of every decision we make.
You are an experienced Merchandiser who has strong work Ethics, can work independently and has an eye for details. You are well organized, enjoy fast paced work environment and love building strong business relationships. You have a smartphone and access to the internet.
- Determines call schedule by reviewing priorities with supervisor, discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products and price changes
- Maintains customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees; answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
- Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Maintains inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
- Completes call report by observing display and pricing of competitors' products.
- Helps field sales representatives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
- Provides information by reporting growth, expansion, or closing of supermarkets in assigned territory.
- Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- Enhances merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Access to a vehicle, (Paid mileage 0.38 cents/km)
- Comfortable with technology
- Ability to lift up-to 30lbs-40lbs
- Great communication and selling skills
- 6 months – 1 year previous sales and merchandising experience (CPG, third party experience, strong sales background considered an asset)