Brand Momentum is looking for a Merchandiser, in Location for our client GURU who is all about GOOD ENERGY. GURU is an organic energy drink brand with a 20-year history and ambition to grow! GURU shares its good organic energy for people to live their passions and do extraordinary things! If you are all about clean good energy and have awesome communication skills, this role is for you!
As a Merchandiser, you will be influential in creating a remarkable experience for both consumes and retailers alike, all while working with a fun, creative and energized team.
Keep reading to find out how energized your summer can be!-
Location/Hours per week: Kitchener, 8-10 hours/week
Start Date: April 23rd!
Our Ideal Teammate
- 1-2 years of experience as a Merchandiser
- Experience in gas & convenience is an asset
- Experience in retail is an asset
- You LOVE being outdoors- You enjoy kayaking across Lake Ontario and/or snowboarding down Blue Mountain
- Outstanding communication skills
- Quick on your Feet-Problem solver
- You’re a people person, who can spark a conversation with anyone and everyone
- A valid driver’s license (mandatory)
- A car (mandatory)
- Ability to lift loads of up to 20lbs
- Provide up-to-date reporting in a timely manner
- Setup GURU sampling events across Kitchener
- Confirm planogram compliance at corporate banners
- Maintain and develop strong and positive business relationships with consumers and retailers
- Support in-store execution and sell to Retailers: adding shelf space, restocking shelves and refrigerators, rotating products, counting inventory, installing promotional material, setting up displays, set prices and monitor compliance with special promotions
- Advise retailers to optimize their stock levels and suggest the orders to place
- Identify and report on high opportunity, non-compliant and non-productive retail stores.
- Field Data collection and reporting.
- Ongoing Training
- Free GURU
- GURU Swag Gear
- An amazing team to work with