About Brand Momentum
We are a nationally integrated Sales, Marketing and Retail agency with headquarters in Toronto and Montreal. Brand Momentum delivers authentic and enduring human connections. Rooted in Goodness: the company is a three-time winner of Canada’s top 100 Best Workplace® and one of Canada’s top 500 fastest growing companies.
About Our Culture
Goodness is at the heart of everything we do. BMI is an enduring market leader in quality and innovation where employee and client aspirations are realized in a fun culture. We deliver on our promises to our clients and people; we will do it with a passionate and innovative approach providing flexibility and value … ALWAYS! We are all about integrity, respect, empowerment, commitment, fun, flexibility while being fiscally responsible.
About the Position
Brand Momentum is presenting an exciting opportunity that is full of fun activations coming up for our client. These activations are throughout the year for different festivals.
- Brand Ambassador: “Active” contract employee of Brand Momentum with a year-long contract valid until December 31, 2018
- Brand Ambassadors will be on a roaster for all events. The more flexibility, commitment, work ethic, etc. showcased, this will increase the opportunity for more consistent work in the region – representatives have opportunity to become primary reps in their region with multi-year employment contracts (re: 2019, 2020)
- Event activations – festivals, events – this relates to the Beer fests, concerts, festival type of events – shifts will be approximately 8-12 hours in duration
- Retail activations – The Beer Store, Grocery store, LCBO – this relates to the retail environment – shifts will be approximately 4-6 hours in duration
- Shifts can start as early as 8am and end as late as 2am
- Main responsibilities will include delivering key messages, creating brand awareness, interacting with consumers, giving samples
Dates and Locations:
- Shifts: up to 12 hours/day
- Hamilton : June 29, 30 - July 6, 7, 19 – Sept 12, 29
- Mississauga : July 20, 21 – August 10, 11, 17, 18
- Toronto : July 26, 27, 28, 29 – August 24, 25, 31 – September 1, 29
- Training July 18th, 5 hour session – 1-6 pm – PAID
- Smart serve certification
- HAVE A CAR highly preferred– Having a motor-bike is fine
- Previous experience in Marketing / Promotional Work / Serving / Bartending preferred