This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced start-up environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and results-driven individual to fill the role of Retail Area Supervisor for our new retail stores. We are expanding the consumer reach of our innovative product category in Canada and are looking for the right leader to join our team.
The ideal candidate must have a passion for exceptional customer experience, sales and a drive to succeed. You are business savvy, action-oriented and thrive on delivering results. In addition to your love for sales, building strong teams and relationships is at the forefront of success in this role. While delivering results is key, you will also train, manage and coach a team of retail staff in your territory. You are a motivated self-starter with a proven track record of building successful teams and delivering results.
We value people with open minds, high energy and problem solvers looking to build a career with a growing organization.
What We Offer
- A career opportunity with a global leader disrupting their category through breakthrough innovation
- A competitive compensation package
- Coaching and mentoring from our business leaders
As the Retail Area Supervisor, you will be an integral part of the growth and business development in Canada. You will be primarily responsible for developing and managing a best-in-class team of Sales Representatives within your territory. Ultimately delivering customer experience and sales objectives, and driving growth within your territory.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Develop and grow retail sales within a territory with a designated team of Sales Representatives
- Execute corporate strategies to drive revenue and achieve goals
· Manage and mentor a team of retail Sales Representatives, including conducting performance reviews, determining training and development needs, establishing goals and priorities, and providing direction
- Actively engaged in daily and weekly operations including:
- Daily planned store visits
- Weekly 1:1 meetings with team
- Perform on-the-job training
- Support team with challenges and opportunities to deliver KPI’s
- Ensure positive customer experience, resulting in retail sales and customer retention
- Weekly reviewing and reconciliation of store consignment
- Utilize off-site networking opportunities and community engagements to increase product-related store traffic
- Communicate with key players to ensure objectives are met
- Provide weekly reporting, gather in-store insights, and measure against KPI’s
- Ensure the right networking approach is in place in order to showcase our products within a legal environment
- Uphold the values of exemplary customer service through modelling of behaviour and establishing appropriate guidelines
- Develop and utilize full knowledge of all products and sales information with a constant focus on achieving sales goals while controlling expenses
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Optimizing networking strategies and outreach management
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a drive to grow the business
- Community leadership + Community engagement
- 2-3 years of retail sales management experience
- Sales-oriented, able to develop/build brand awareness
- Consistently demonstrate strong leadership skills and building high-performance teams
- A strong coach with experience in training + performance management
- Excellent time management skill
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office
- Criminal background check required
About Brand Momentum
- From engagement to the shopper, to shelf, Brand Momentum’s mission is to authentically connect brands to people through marketing, sales and retail programs, supported by technology services and digital communications that amplify what we do. A national integrated agency with two headquarters, one in Toronto and one in Montreal. Delivering best in class programs for companies in such industries as retail, consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, technology and financial services. The company is a three-time winner of Canada’s Top 100 Best Workplace® and one of Canada’s top 500 fastest growing companies. www.brandmomentum.ca
Thank you for your interest in Brand Momentum Inc. Due to the large volume of applicants, only those pre-selected will be contacted.
Brand Momentum is an equal opportunity employer we will be providing accommodation during our recruitment and selection process upon request.