About Brand Momentum
We are a nationally integrated Sales, Marketing and Retail agency with headquarters in Toronto and Montreal. Brand Momentum delivers authentic and enduring human connections. Rooted in Goodness: the company is a three-time winner of Canada’s top 100 Best Workplace® and one of Canada’s top 500 fastest growing companies.
Responsibilities and Duties
About the Position
Brand Momentum is currently looking to ad resources with experienced Independent Merchandising Consultants to work in a variety of retail channels. Merchandising Consultants’ duties will include:
· Building and leveraging great relationships at Retail
· MERCHANDISING effectiveness
· Executing on business needs determined weekly by the Client
· Working with planograms
· Inventory management
· Building displays and gaining incremental points of interruption
· Shelf re-stocking and POP placement
· Daily reporting
· Merchandising Consultants’ hours may fluctuate from week to week based on the needs of BMI’s clients but will generally be up to 32 hours per week.
· The Merchandising Consultants are permitted to have additional work and other sources of income
· The Merchandising Consultants are expected to have flexible daytime availability, but hours of work may fluctuate dependent on the business demands of BMI’s clients
Qualifications and Skills
TO QUALIFY, APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
· MUST own Car
· Ability to lift 25lbs
· Merchandising experience – CPG, Alcohol (preferred)
· Able to commit to the duration of the contract
· Consultants rate will be $16.25 per hour.
· $0.38 cents/km traveled from store to store.
· Independent merchandising consultants will receive a bonus $0.50 cents per hour worked upon completion of contact timeframe.
Consultants will be responsible for invoicing BMI directly for hours worked.
Type of the position: PRN – Independent Contractor
*** We thank you for your interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract