Don’t like the idea of sitting at a desk all day? Need to be out in the field meeting new people? Come join our dynamic team! Be part of a national sales and merchandising team. Flexibility-Variety-Competitive Compensation-Independence is what we have to offer with our Top Tier CPG client!
Brand Momentum Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative/Merchandiser: 8-12 hours per week): for the territory encompassing Burns Lake to Williams Lake: This individual will work/travel in their territory for a top tier CPG client selling the companies products and programs to selected retailers to maximize sales opportunities. In addition, you will be supporting the merchandising of the products and leveraging your strong, in store relationships.
- Executing client retail priorities including but not limited to product distribution, maintaining/building new displays and shelf detailing
- Executing account specific initiatives i.e. bookings, end caps, marketing programs
- Achieving sales and display targets
- Ensuring speed to market on all new innovations
- Recognizing opportunities to add value on each store visit
- Building and leveraging strong store management relationships
- Providing regular merchandising support-maintain shelf, POG changes, OOS correction, freshness, etc.
- Preparing and submitting required reporting on a daily basis
- Providing feedback and insights that will help provide opportunities to help grow the business
Position Requirements Include:
- Retail sales and merchandising experience with a focus on Walmart and the grocery channel
- Proven ability to sell to store managers and gain support for increasing the clients’ footprint in the store
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Able to maintain a professional demeanour with the public and store personnel when performing your duties
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Good understanding and comfortability in using various reporting information and computer skills (Excel)
- Flexibility to adjust to an ever-changing market environment
- Potential for overnight travel when necessary
- Ability to lift up to 15kgs as well as being able to stand for several hours to complete in-store work when necessary
- Please note that this is a part-time permanent position and set at approximately 8 hours per week. All successful candidates will need to maintain a level of flexibility to execute on fluctuating/seasonal Client needs (Hours will vary throughout the year).
What we offer our Sales Representative/Merchandisers:
- Competitive hourly wage plus mileage reimbursement
- Excellent webinar-based and in-field training & ongoing support
- Flexible schedule and independence.
- Opportunity to work with a nationally recognized CPG brand