Don’t like the idea of sitting at a desk all day? Need to be out in the field meeting new people? Come join our dynamic team! Be part of a national sales and merchandising team. Flexibility-Variety-Competitive Compensation-Independence is what we have to offer with our Top Tier clients.
About us: Brand Momentum works with a number of well-known brand across Canada, and amongst this group Kimberly Clark & GSK are one of them
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known brands, including Cottonelle, Depend, Huggies, Kleenex, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex, are an indispensable part of life for Canadians, with trusted products that help individuals around the world experience more of what’s essential to them.
The GSK Consumer Healthcare business develops and markets products in Wellness, Oral health, Nutrition and Skin health. We are one of the world’s leading over-the-counter healthcare companies. We have a portfolio of loved and trusted brands that are underpinned by science including: Sensodyne, Advil, Centrum, Voltaren and Tums.
Brand Momentum is in search of a Permanent Merchandising Specialist to service in Vitoria. Hours per week: 20 hours, Monday – Friday (no weekends)
Scope of responsibilities:
· Determines call schedule by reviewing your territory list and call cycle, based on the needs of our clients.
· Building and maintaining customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees.
· Following the 7 Steps of the Call. Always looking for opportunities to build displays, using your relationships, from the product in back rooms.
· Understanding the process, at the store level, to gain support in getting product out of the back rooms and executing excellence in incremental displays.
· Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
· Daily completes call reports by observing display and pricing of competitors' products.
· Can include supporting and or assisting representatives.
· Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
· Enhances sales and merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Experience and Skills Requirements:
· Access to a vehicle is mandatory**
· Comfortable with technology
· Big Box store experience
· Ability to lift 25lbs
· Great negotiation, communication and selling skills
· 6 months - 1-year previous sales and merchandising experience (CPG, third party experience, strong sales background considered an asset)