Cosmetic Merchandising Specialist Opportunity – For Major Cosmetic Clients
About the Position
Brand Momentum is currently looking for an experienced Sales and Merchandising Specialist to work a flexible 14-18 hours/week Monday to Friday in a Big Box store. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented with a passion for driving success at the retail level.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Determines call schedule by reviewing priorities with supervisor, discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products and price changes
- Maintains customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees; answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
- Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Maintains inventory by restocking shelves with products from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
- Complete call reports by observing display and pricing of competitors' products.
- Helps field sales representatives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
- Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- Enhances merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
About Our Culture
Goodness is at the heart of everything we do. Brand Momentum (BMI) is an enduring market leader in quality and innovation. We deliver on our promises to our clients and each other, and we do it with passion, innovation and a commitment to excellence. Every single day we live our values of integrity, respect, empowerment, commitment, fun, flexibility and fiscal responsibility while putting our valued clients at the center of every decision we make.
Why Brand Momentum?
We deliver authentic and enduring human connections, and we are led by a talented team and supported by a network of trusted partners. Rooted in Goodness, Brand Momentum is a three-time winner of Canada’s Top 100 Best Workplace® and one of Canada’s top 500 fastest growing companies.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday between 7:00 Am-5:00 PM time frame -14-18 hrs per week
- Access to a vehicle mandatory
- Previous merchandising experience (6 months-1year)
- Great communication and selling skills
- Cell phone
- Strong attention to detail, specifically executing changes to a planogram
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan and prioritize
- Excellent time management
- Energetic, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible, reliable and adaptable
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)