Merchandising Specialist Opportunity – For Major CPG Client
About the Position
Brand Momentum is currently looking for an experienced Sales and Merchandising Specialist
Located in Guelph/Cambridge/K-W and must be available to work 10-15 hours per week during the time and dates of Monday to Friday 9-5PM
- Must be able to pivot to the ever-changing responsibilities in field
- Each week will have different expectations and must be willing to adapt to short notice and evolving duties via email from your supervisor.
- Must be quick to adapt and problem solving at store level and make decisions with the support of your direct manager.
- Knowledge of vendor managed product an asset but not required
Scope of responsibilities:
- Determines call schedule by reviewing priorities with supervisor, discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products and price changes
- Maintains customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees; answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
- Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Maintains inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels;
- Completes call report while in store;
- Helps field sales representatives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
- Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- Enhances merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Access to a vehicle mandatory
- Previous merchandising experience (6months-1year)
- Great communication and selling skills
About Brand Momentum
We are a national integrated Sales, Marketing, and Retail solutions agency with two headquarters, one in Toronto and one in Montreal. We deliver authentic and enduring human connections, and we are led by a talented team and supported by a network of trusted partners. Rooted in Goodness, Brand Momentum is a three-time winner of Canada’s top 100 Best Workplace® and one of Canada’s top 500 fastest growing companies.
About Our Culture
Goodness is at the heart of everything we do. Brand Momentum (BMI) is an enduring market leader in quality and innovation. We deliver on our promises to our clients and each other, and we do it with passion, innovation and a commitment to excellence. Every single day we live our values of integrity, respect, empowerment, commitment, fun, flexibility and fiscal responsibility while putting our valued clients at the center of every decision we make.